United States of America
North American Regional Meeting
The 14th North American Regional Meeting of the ISAE will be held from May 1-2, 2020 at the University of California-Davis, USA. Questions about the regional meeting can be directed to Dr. Tina Horback ().
- Abstracts due: December 15, 2019 (extended deadline)
- Responses from scientific committee: January 31, 2020
- Registration deadline (Early price): February 28, 2020
- Agenda posted: March 31, 2020
Use an infographic approach. Infographic poster dimensions: max width: 42”, max height: 60”. Include a picture of the presenting author on the infographic poster.
For an introduction to this style, see Infographics Design Basics by Shannon Brown.
There will be a student poster competition:
Walter A. Buehler Alumni Center, 530 Alumni Ln, Davis, CA 95616
- Aggie Inn (10 rooms) $179/night. Book Online or call the hotel directly +1.530.756.0352 and ask for a reservation under the group name International Society of Applied Ethology. The last day to book to get the group rate is: March 22, 2020
- Best Western Plus Palm Court (10 rooms) $199/night. Book Online or call the hotel directly +1.530.753.7100 and ask for a reservation under the group name, International Society of Applied Ethology. The last day to book to get the group rate is: March 22, 2020.
- University Park Inn and Suites (20 rooms) $149/night. Call the hotel directly +1.530.756.0910 and ask for a reservation under the group name, International Society of Applied Ethology (no online booking for the group rate). The last day to book to get the group rate is: March 22, 2020.
The deadline for early registration is February 28, 2020. The final deadline for late registration is April 17, 2020.
- Student ($55 Member/Early; $110 Member/Late; $75 Non-Member/Early; $150 Non-Member/Late)
- Regular ($100 Member/Early; $200 Member/Late; $140 Non-Member/Early; $280 Non-Member/Late)
For information about previous North American regional meetings and for resources specific to the USA region, follow the link below: