ISAE Code of Conduct
The ISAE requires that members agree to abide by a Code of Conduct.
- ISAE is an independent body and acts to provide impartial scientific information.
- The name and/or membership of the ISAE must not be used to promote personal and/or organisational views and philosophies, unless directly ordered/permitted to do so by Council.
- The name and/or membership of the ISAE must not be used for financial and/or commercial gain, unless directly ordered/permitted to do so by Council.
- Members must not act in any way likely to jeopardize the integrity of the Society or bring it into disrepute.
- Members must abide by the Society's Ethical Guidelines, Anti-Harrassment Policy (below) and other policies (as outlined in the Constitution and Procedural Guidelines), as well as legal requirements.
Failure to comply with the Code of Conduct may result in termination of membership of the ISAE and the forfeiture of any membership fees previously paid.
2 August 2018
The ISAE's anti-harassment policy can be downloaded below: