Tenure-Track Assistant Professor in precision livestock farming
Department of Animal Science, Aarhus University
The main focus in the position is on interdisciplinary research that:
- develops automated monitoring tools for behavioural expression
- links knowledge on animal behaviour and welfare, production and technology into tools for monitoring and improving animal welfare and production on farms, during transport and at slaughter.
The candidate will in addition have to, within his/her area of expertise:
- attract external funding for research
- participate in providing research-based consultancy to authorities
- participate in knowledge exchange with society and industry
- be responsible for initiating teaching activities and supervising students at bachelor, master and PhD levels as well as young researchers and technical staff.
Further information on the position may be obtained from Head of Department Klaus Lønne Ingvartsen, phone: +45 2963 0094, email: email@example.com, or Head of Research Unit Jan Tind Sørensen, phone: +45 2078 3343, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 09 September 2021
Expected date of accession: 01 January 2022